John Hartell Gallery Facility Gallery uri icon

description

  • In 1982 the College honored long-time professor of architecture and art, John Hartell, by naming the gallery in Sibley Dome after him for his extraordinary contributions to both art and architecture at Cornell. Hartell joined the architecture faculty in 1930 and the art faculty in 1940, and served as chair of the art department from 1940 until 1959.

facility for event