- Loading website image. . .
The Scheinman Institute on Conflict Resolution at Cornell University has as its major mission the objective of educating the next generation of neutrals. Its activities include a wide range of programs, including:
- undergraduate courses and degrees,
- graduate courses and degrees,
- training and certificate programs for professionals,
- consultation and technical assistance, and
- research and evaluation.
The Institute focuses on programs dealing with workplace dispute resolution, but through its joint program with the Cornell Law School, it also offers programs on international, commercial, environmental, and other forms of dispute resolution.
An important objective of the Scheinman Institute is to promote diversity in the practice of dispute resolution. In fulfilling its mission of educating the next generation of neutrals, the Scheinman Institute seeks to achieve equal opportunities for individuals interested in entering the neutral profession without respect to race, gender, religion, national origin, or sexual orientation.
- View All
Cornell faculty affiliates
- Lipsky, David Bruce Cornell Faculty Member